How to build a forge, spend less on an anvil, and start blacksmithing over the weekend.
Want to learn how to blacksmith, but don’t know where to start?
Can you picture working in your own blacksmith shop, but don’t know Step 1?
You already know that blacksmithing is one of the least expensive trades as well as one of the most rewarding once you know how to do it.
The problem? You need to know where to start.
In The DIY Blacksmithing Book, you will get a step-by-step plan laid out for you along with resources and suggestions for ways to do it all on your own terms for less money.
STOP before you spend $2000 on a forge and anvil alone
There are much cheaper ways to find a makeshift anvil and build your own forge.
If you’re a true DIYer, you’ll be able to put the steps laid out in this book into action over the weekend.
Follow the 7 Step Plan for Getting Set Up Fast
You will learn to:
- Source anvils, create your own, and avoid ASOs (anvil-shaped objects).
- Harden and temper steel for use in knife and tool making.
- Finish your pieces with both traditional and modern techniques.
- Locate the best deals on hammers on tongs.
- Find steel suppliers and know what type of metal to ask for.
- Set up a backyard forge with materials you already have available.
- Build your own coal forge for less than $50.
Would you like to know more?
Pick up The DIY Blacksmithing Book and start setting up your forge TODAY.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the ‘Buy Button.’