Have you ever felt so overwhelmed with so much clutter that you just want to give up and lock yourself at home because things seem so hopeless? Are you a busy mother who is constantly too occupied to even try doing a major clearing of your home?
Don't worry; you're not alone Let Vanessa Johnson show you the way. Her book, 'Busy Mom's Guide to House Cleaning,' will show you what it takes to tidy up your home, get rid of stuff you no longer need, and finally embrace a minimalist lifestyle.
Getting rid of clutter doesn't have to be such a heavy chore if you know what to do and where to place things. By reading this book, you will gain wonderful insights on the following:
- 10 steps to fun and exciting decluttering
- Understand what speed cleaning is and how to apply it to the different areas of your house
- Learn the art of spring cleaning and Vanessa's personal spring cleaning checklist
- Get oriented with various tricks when it comes to doing spring cleaning; you'll even learn a very advanced method of cleaning your hardwood floors
- Green cleaning and DIY recipes for creating your own environment-friendly cleaning tools
- The proper ways of applying green cleaning products
Don't be intimidated if you have a busy schedule. Vanessa Johnson is a writer and mother of two, and yet she still finds time for herself and do the things she loves. This book is filled with strategies that will help you clean while maintaining your busy schedule and prevent clutter from building up. Once these cleaning habits become second nature to you, you will find that cleaning and organizing your home is a fun and exciting activity in itself.
This book will also show you how to embrace the minimalist lifestyle in conjunction with practicing these easy-to-follow steps for cleaning and clearing the home.
Scroll up and click 'Add to cart', and get ready to experience some major changes in your home