Feed your baby better, save money, and waste less with the homemade puree recipes in 101 DIY Baby Food Pouches.
Starting your baby on solids is an exciting developmental period that comes with many choices and some challenges. With baby keeping you very busy already, the convenience and portability of prepackaged, squeezable purees, are hard to resist—but they are expensive, and laden with preservatives. Lucky for you, making homemade purees is easier than you may think! 101 DIY Baby Food Pouches gives you the guidance, confidence, and inspiration you need to make food pouches at home.
With just a little coaching, you will:
- Save money with homemade food pouches
- Make healthy choices by picking every fresh ingredient to add to your pouch
- Reduce waste by reusing your DIY pouches again and again
- Always be ready for meals by making purees in batches and freezing them for later
- Easily combine flavors and experiment with new foods
Ideal for parents always on the go, 101 DIY Baby Food Pouches includes instructions for filling your own pouches and—you guessed it—101 recipes to inspire you. DIY food pouches are cheaper, healthier, and eco-friendly—the perfect solution for busy families.